Friday, March 16, 2012

Early St. Patrick's Day Nails

Crappy cell phone picture is crappy.

To be honest, I don't give a hoot about celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I do, however, like to paint my nails.  I decided last night to get a jump start on wearing green.  I decided to wear China Glaze, Gaga For Green on most of my fingers. Secret Peri-wink-le on my ring fingers. I topped them off with a layer of Fairy Dust. I've had Fairy Dust for a few months now but last night was the first time I tried it out. Wow, it is awesome.  I wish you could tell from the photo the shimmery rainbows dancing on my fingers.

The colors unfortunately in this photo are a little bright. The green in real life is more...think summer green and the periwinkle is indeed periwinkle. 

I really need to take pictures with my actual camera one of these nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment